Friday, May 17, 2013

This is my first "Exit Through the Gift Shop" original image/sticker design. This image is a stick figure and whenever it gets  mad, irritated or messes up says the words "I'm Done". I drew this image because "I'm Done" is like my trade mark saying and I say it whenever I get mad, irritated or mess up. I don't just say the words I'm done either I usually make some arm or hand movement when I say it, so I made my image do the same. I added a chalk and charcoal effect to give my image more effect. I then signed the bottom with my first and last name initial and added a little anchor next to it, because I always draw anchors. As a street artist if I were to put this image somewhere I feel it would be places people get very frustrated with like on stoplights, school buildings, traffic, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment