Friday, September 21, 2012


This project was a photo retouch. I took a photo from the Internet of a young/ middled aged woman who had dark spot and blotchy skin. I then took that photo & touched it up on photoshop. I used the smudge tool, blur tool. dodge tool, sharpen tool & history art brush. For the smudge tool I did careful and accurate strokes across her whole face & hen went over it to brighten her skin tone with he dodge tool, but I set the opacity at 18%. I then used the blur tool to lessen any un-realistic features across her face. After applying the blur tool I took the sharpen tool and ran it over her eye balls and eyebrows. I then used the dodge tool again to brighten her teeth and her eyes. The last tool I used was the history art brush tool & I used that to dark her eye liner. I am satisfied with  my project & if I could do another like this I would use different tools to ouch him/her up.

1 comment: